Natural solutions really can inoculate you against Alzheimer's disease. This is true even if Alzheimer's disease runs in your family. It's true even if you've lived a less-than-healthy lifestyle. It's true regardless of your age.
Though the pharmaceutical industry has come up short when it comes to preventing Alzheimer's disease, key lifestyle changes offer powerful protection. In this groundbreaking book, you'll find research-tested advice that you can put to work in your life TODAY. These up-to-the-minute findings can help you to drop your risk of Alzheimer's, think faster, and grow new brain cells. As an added bonus, these strategies can also help you to lower dangerous blood pressure, improve cholesterol numbers and blood sugar levels, and reduce belly fat!
Your brain's destiny is in your hands. Inside you'll discover:
- The five most powerful foods for rust-proofing your brain
- 10 questions that reveal whether your lifestyle is slowing (or speeding!) aging
- Brain poisons lurking on your food and in your home—and how to avoid them
- Prescription medicines that muddle memory
- A simple tweak that will help you to detoxify your brain overnight
- More than 45 quick-and-easy recipes that are loaded with the ingredients your brain loves
So if you're worried about what might happen to your mind as you age, it's time to do something about it. Start reading right now so you can experience the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are doing everything possible to lower your risk.