Prevention Guide: Big Book of Walking Workouts
Starting a new exercise program can be daunting. But this book proves once and for all that you don’t have to overhaul your entire life to meet your weight loss and fitness goals; you simply have to put one foot in front of the other! Inside this guide, you’ll find easy-to-do workouts that will reshape your body, boost your energy, and help you surpass your weight loss and fitness targets. We’ve also shared our favorite, no-fuss recipes, no-gym ways to lengthen and strengthen from head to toe and much, much more. Get started today, and you’ll discover the same thing the women who tested our workouts did: All it takes to have more energy, live a longer life, and get a slimmer figure are your own two feet.
- Walk Your Way Slim: All of the information you need to get walking for weight loss.
- Tone Your Body: Easy strength-training workouts to help you firm up your figure.
- Lengthen Your Body: Quick routines that will boost your flexibility and protect your joints.
- Fuel Up to Fight Fat: A healthy-eating guide and recipes that will speed weight loss and power up your performance.
- Stay on Track: Expert advice to help you face any walking challenge and take your fitness to the next level.
- Walking Journal: A convenient spot to log your progress and see better results.