There are no items in your cart.
Ben Franklin's inventiveness made him the greatest American genius of them all. Now, the spirit of Ben meets the challenges of 21st-century living in Ben Franklin's Almanac of Wit, Wisdom, and Practical Advice. With the 1,538 tips in this amazing book, you'll be able to do everything smarter, better, and cheaper-- just like Ben himself!
Try these for starters:
* Keep eggs fresh twice as long by keeping them in their carton-- not in the refrigerator egg holder-- and stashing them in the lowest part of the fridge.
* Make your panty hose last five times longer with a saltwater soak.
* Grow your best garden ever-- with toilet paper!
* Get your PC screen and keyboard spotless with a used fabric-softener sheet.
* Keep ice cream cones from dripping-- even on the hottest days-- by dropping a marshmallow into the bottom of the cone before adding ice cream.
* Rub off rust spots on your car's chrome with aluminum foil.
* Rid your pets of fleas by adding a tablespoon of vinegar to their food.
* Make your plastic containers smell fresh again with the daily news!
And look inside for more than 1,000 others! You'll get 365 days' worth of ingenious hints, practical solutions, and delicious recipes, along with a generous portion of Ben's witty maxims, historical tidbits, inventions, and advice. Packed with clever cleaning ideas, kitchen wisdom, smart gardening tips, savvy health hints, easy home-repair advice, weather wisdom, and, of course, money-saving strategies, Ben Franklin's Almanac of Wit, Wisdom, and Practical Advice is a book you'll turn to every day of the year.