There are no items in your cart.
Your nuts-and-bolts guide designed specifically to address the unique challenges and rewards running presents to women. More than 10 million women across the country now identify themselves as regular runners. In response to the dramatic increase in the number of women in the sport, Dagny Scott Barrios and the experts at Runner's World have created this singular guide where women can discover how to:
- Train for any race, from a 5K to a marathon
- Eat nutritiously and for maximum energy
- Lose weight permanently
- Deal with self-consciousness and body image
- Run during pregnancy and through menopause
- Choose the best clothes and accessories
- Run anywhere safely
- Prevent and treat injuries, especially those that women are most likely to encounter
With clear photographs, running sidebars, and testimonials from women runners of all ages and abilities, this comprehensive resource give you the most current practical advice anywhere.