There are no items in your cart.
Tens of thousands of Americans have changed their bodies—and dramatically improved their health—with the help of The Abs Diet, the New York Times bestseller from David Zinzcenko, editor-in-chief of Men’s Health magazine. With new chapters and the latest research, plus new workouts and recipes, The New Abs Diet offers even more tips, advice, and inspiration to help you lose weight and build the body you've always wanted.
Take a peek at what you'll gain from the updated and improved The New Abs Diet
- The leaner, fitter, stronger body you've always imagined. (It doesn't take a pricey gym membership!) Just follow this logical eating plan and ultra-efficient workout.
- An active, energetic life for decades to come. (Using this diet tip from a new study, you may reduce your risk of diabetes by 36 percent!)
- Exercises that burn more fat and slash workout time in half.
- A new plan to turn your six-pack into and eight-pack! Plus, a no-excuses 10-minute total-body dumbbell blast.
- A hotter sex life. (Learn the diet-and-exercise prescription for the best sex you'll ever have.)
- Dozens of new recipes using the 12 Abs Diet Powerfoods that clobber cravings and boost your metabolism.