There are no items in your cart.
An essential tool for success, this guide features a user-friendly format and an large list of foods, as well as the most up-to-the-minute information on nutrition and healthy eating.
Good Fats Good Carbs Guide includes:
- Nutritional breakdowns: total carbs and net carbs, total fat and saturated fat, fiber, and sugar.
- Food listings including meal replacement bars, other convenience foods, healthy fast-food menu items, and beverages.
- FAQ's organized by phase and designed to answer dieters' most common questions.
- A foreword by Dr. Agatston detailing new research and outlining the changes to the diet.
- Each food listing recommended by phase. For example, bananas might be a food to avoid in the first 2 weeks of Phase One but will be a food to enjoy in Phase Two.