There are no items in your cart.
Tighten your Tummy in 2 Weeks
Tighten Your Tummy in 2 Weeks is a revolutionary new program that triggers hormones to burn more fat and melt pounds and inches primarily from the belly.
A woman's tummy has now replaced her thighs as the most-troublesome body part. Seventy-six percent of women surveyed in 2014 admitted that they were unhappy with their midsection. And a large tummy is a warning sign of significant potential health issues.
QUESTION: How would you like to lose 14 inches from your waist and 14 pounds of body fat in only 14 days?
The proof is in the pictures: 41 women at Gainesville Health & Fitness in Florida tested the Tighten Your Tummy in 2 Weeks program under the direction of fitness expert Ellington Darden, PhD, who documented success stories with remarkable before-and-after photographs.
Readers can expect results similar to Dr. Darden's test panel. For example, in just 2 weeks:
- Roxanne Dybevick, 54, lost 15.08 pounds
- Angela Choate, 68, lost 14.8 pounds
- Katie Fellows Smith, 60, lost 14.51 pounds
- Denise Rodriguez, 34, lost 14.49 pounds
- Brianna Kramer, 23, lost 14.26 pounds
What causes such rapid loss of midsection flab? The answer is Dr. Darden's remarkable 5-step formula:
- A special at-home resistance exercise technique called "15-15-15, plus 8 to 12" triggers fat cells to burn and release fat, effectively "spot-reducing" the belly.
- A carbohydrate-rich eating plan of five or six small meals a day. Yes, "carbs are okay." A bagel for breakfast is on the daily meal plan.
- Extra sleep at night and a nap during the day to turbo-charge the shrinking of pounds and inches.
- A tummy-tightening trick called the inner-abs vacuum that's performed before every meal.
- Sipping ice-cold water all day long, which synergizes the loss of fat and the strengthening of muscle.
What Women Are Saying About the Tighten Your Tummy Program:
"I've rediscovered my hour-glass figure."
"My jeans fit again: they feel like an old friend."
"The Power Start Diet made me feel powerful . . . and I like that feeling."
"I love the person I now see in the mirror."