There are no items in your cart.
With invaluable guidance for running your best 26.2, this training guide features a stellar race-day performance plan. Whether you’re a rookie or veteran marathoner, Your Best Marathon Training Guide has the perfect plan for you to run your best time yet! In this guide, you’ll find:
- Training plans for rookies to veterans
- Proven race-day strategies! When to hold back and when to pick up the pace
- Tips on how to stay energized throughout training and on race day with motivation, nutrition, and training tips
- Rules for arriving at the starting line healthy and injury free!
- Guidance on how to pick your perfect pace to set a PR
With the Your Best Marathon Training Guide, tap into the best training advice from Runner’s World magazine’s editors, the experts in training and racing for more than 40 years.