There are no items in your cart.
With invaluable tips on building to 13.1 miles and a stellar race-day performance, this training guide features a plan for every runner. Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate, or advanced runner, Your Ultimate Half Marathon Training Guide has everything you need. In this guide, you’ll get:
- 9 week training plans for beginner, intermediate, and advanced runners.
- Training pitfalls identified! The most common training mistakes to avoid so that you can remain injury free.
- Fuel facts disclosed! What to eat after every run and how to time it right.
- Proven race-day strategies revealed! When to hold back and when to pick up the pace.
- 4 training truths explained: Find out how to rest, run easy, run long, and do speedwork to increase your stamina and leg speed!
- Find injury prevention tips and remedies for common aches and pains, like shinsplints and plantar fasciitis.
- PLUS, find a complete list of the 10 largest half marathons in the country.
With Your Ultimate Half Marathon Training Guide, you get proven race-day strategies and three training plans to choose from based on your current running expertise.