Runner's World Yoga for Runners DVD
Runtime: 140 minutes
Transform your Training, Speed, and Distance.
Ready, Set, GO!
Want to build strength and speed, get lighter on your feet, and become a more powerful, balanced runner? Yoga for Runners can help work out the tight spots, improve your range of motion, and not only open up joints but also stabilize them, bringing your body into balance so you can run free from running-related injuries!
Designed exclusively for runners … by a runner! World-class yoga trainer and two-time Boston finisher Rebecca Pacheco shows you how to do yoga right! No one knows how to use yoga to boost running performance and speed better than Rebecca Pacheco, international yoga teacher, creator of the popular yoga and wellness site Om Gal, and author of Do Your Om Thing: Bending Yoga Tradition to Fit Your Modern Life. Rebecca began running at age 14 and started practicing yoga at 16. She is both a short- and long-distance runner who is a two-time Boston finisher.
If you love running, you’ll love it even more with the stretching, strengthening, and stabilizing benefits of yoga. Learn how to:
- STRENGTHEN YOUR MOTORS: Build powerful hammies and glutes — the engines that drive speed!
- ALLEVIATE TIGHT SPOTS: Open up your hip flexors and decrease joint stiffness. Avoid knee pain and IT band injuries!
- BUILD UPPER- & LOWER-BODY STRENGTH: Strengthen your legs, arms, and back muscles for better balance and a strong base!
- RUN FASTER: Improve your posture for better efficiency — and experience less fatigue!
- BOOST PHYSICAL & MENTAL ENDURANCE: Breathe easier and more rhythmically, focus more clearly, and run your way to a faster PR!