The New Healing Herbs is the most comprehensive guide to herbal medicine available today. You'll discover the latest herb research and learn how to get the most from nature's oldest remedies. Whether you're a first-time herb user or experienced in herbal medicine, The New Healing Herbs provides essential information for making medicinal plans part of your self-care regimen.
Inside you'll find:
- Groundbreaking discoveries about the therapeutic benefits of popular herbs such as Echinacea, ginkgo, and St. John's wort
- In-depth profiles of up-and-coming herbs, including boswellia, hibiscus, maitake mushroom, and rhodiola
- Clear, concise dosage instructions and safe-use guidelines
- Valuable advice for buying, storing, and preparing herbal medicine
- Fascinating facts from the 5,000-year history of herbal medicine
- A comprehensive cure-finder chart for more than 100 common conditions
The New Healing Herbs provides a 21st-century perspective on a time-honored therapeutic tradition. It's the only resource you need to answer all your questions about herbal medicine and to use herbs confidently, effectively, and above all, safely.