Trail running is one of the fastest growing segments in the sport of running.
With trail-specific strength workouts, training schedules for all race distances, and cross-training advice for maximum performance, Runner's World Complete Guide to Trail Running gives you the tools you need to follow the trail. Inside you will find everything you need to know about trail running:
- Choose the right shoes and gear
- Gain confidence on the trails
- Train for any distance
- Race like the pros
- Follow an optimal nutrition plan
- Prevent and treat injuries
- Stay safe in the wilderness
- Survive the elements
- Make the leap to ultras
Order your copy today!