Runner's World Complete Guide to Running
Running is one of the most efficient, accessible workouts, and hitting the road (or trail or treadmill) offers up a plethora of physical and mental benefits, including an improved mood, a healthy heart, and a lean body. The Runner’s World Complete Guide to Running gives you everything you need to achieve your running goals—regardless of whether you’re starting from scratch, coming back from a break, looking to improve your speed and performance, or just want to maintain a consistent routine.
In this issue:
- How to begin, or reclaim, your running routine
- Workouts that will make you stronger, and faster—and fit into your schedule!
- Delicious, satisfying foods to fuel every run
- Tips and exercises to help you slim down and avoid injury
- Racing advice for 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Marathon